Suffering from Pain,Soreness or Inflammation?
HANDS-FREE PAIN RELIEF – Holding a hot or cold pack to your pains is uncomfortable and inconvenient. Reduce your pain without the hassle! Simply slip the gel bag on wrap, secure the straps, then relax as your pain and swelling diminish without you lifting a finger.
- Relieves Pain, Reduces Inflammation
- Comfortable, Adjustable, Reusable
For Treatment of Back Pain, Joint & Muscle Pain, and Injuries soreness, aching, and pain from injury, ball-of-foot, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, & carpal tunnel pain.
Applying Cold therapy Wrap to an injury reduces swelling and inflammation, decreases pain and muscle spasm, minimizes loss of function, and promotes healing. Cold therapy is the most widely used therapeutic treatment for acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries and pain management. It is used and prescribed by Orthopedic Doctors, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors and Professional coaches and Athletic Trainers.
Gel Formula: The Gel Formula stays cold longer and provides a quick response, deep penetration, and short freezer recharge time.
Safe: The Gel is nontoxic, noncaustic, nonstaining, and completely safe.
Flexible-Ice: The unique Gel Formula forms ice while remaining flexible and easily molds to any area of the body.
Double-Walled: doubled-walled tube construction prevents the splitting and leaking.
Portable: The I.C.E. DOWN cold pack is easily transported in a soft or hard-shell cooler and will remain.
How To Use:-
1. Flatten the gel pack in the microwave.
2. At 750W power level, heat for 10-30 seconds. If the pack doesn't feel hot enough for you, proceed to heat the other side for 10 seconds at a time. (STOP heating if it starts to expand likes a balloon. Please do so with caution or pack will burst/leak.)
Hot Water Method:
1. Boil 4-5 liters of water in a pot. Remove from heat and immerse the wrap for 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove from the water, wipe it off and check the temperature. If it's too hot, wrap a towel around it before use.
1. Refrigerate or freeze gel pack for at least 2 hours.
2. Check the temperature - if it is too cold, wrap a towel around it before applying on your body. In cases of severe injury, wet the towel prior to application for greater cold penetration.